Where is Silver Sands Beach?
Silver Sands is home to Silver Sands Beach. Silver Sands is a relaxing city well known for its restaurants and beaches. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Miami Beach and Maxwell Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Silver Sands Beach?
We've got 167 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Silver Sands Beach. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
A New, Upscale, Ocean Front, Two Bedroom Suite with large balcony.
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Gemini House Bed & Breakfast
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Comfy beds
Inchcape Seaside Villas
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Watersports, Silver Sands, Barbados
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
This is a Beachfront 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Villa, Family-friendly Activities
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Silver Sands Beach
What to See near Silver Sands Beach
- Miami Beach
- Maxwell Beach
- Turtle Beach
- Dover Beach
- St. Lawrence Bay
Things to Do near Silver Sands Beach
- Barbados Golf Club
- Oistin's Friday Night Fish Fry
- Barbados Concorde Experience
- Barry's Surf Barbados Surf School
- Rockley Golf Course
How to Get to Silver Sands Beach
Flights to Silver Sands
- Grantley Adams Intl. Airport (BGI), 3 mi (4.9 km) from central Silver Sands