Where is Fort Harrison State Park?
Fort Harrison State Park is located in Lawrence. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Lucas Oil Stadium.
Where Can I Stay near Fort Harrison State Park?
We've got 70 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Fort Harrison State Park. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Tru By Hilton Indianapolis Lawrence, In - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Extended Stay America Select Suites - Indianapolis - Lawrence - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Fort Harrison State Park
What to See near Fort Harrison State Park
- Indiana Convention Center
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Geist Reservoir
- Conner Prairie
Things to Do near Fort Harrison State Park
- Castleton Square
- Fashion Mall at Keystone
- Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Hamilton Town Center
- Mass Ave Cultural Arts District
How to Get to Fort Harrison State Park
Flights to Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Intl. Airport (IND), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Indianapolis