What Is Ottawa Like for Luxury Vacations?
From award-winning restaurants to first-class service, luxury Ottawa hotels are more than just a place to rest your head. You can expect modern conveniences combined with beautiful guestrooms when booking one of our hotels in Ottawa. Visitors to Ottawa like its parks. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Starved Rock State Park and Washington Square Park, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area for some rest and relaxation. Whether you're looking for a luxury hotel in central Ottawa or something a bit further out, Hotels.com has an ample choice deals that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Ottawa?
Top hotel picks in and around Ottawa:
Comfort Inn Ottawa Starved Rock AreaOttawa hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ottawa Starved Rock Area2.5-star Ottawa hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Attentive staff
Hampton Inn Ottawa, IL2.5-star Ottawa hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Super 8 by Wyndham Ottawa Starved RockConvenient to Washington Square Park
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Ottawa?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Starved Rock State Park
- Washington Square Park
- Dayton Ridge Golf Club