What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Ottawa?
Although working out in the hotel gym is important, you might want to switch your routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Ottawa.
- Starved Rock State Park
- Buffalo Rock State Park
- Washington Square Park
- Dayton Ridge Golf Club
- Illinois Canyon Trailhead
- Tangled Roots Brewing Company - The Lone Buffalo
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Ottawa
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're visiting Ottawa, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Travelers to Ottawa enjoy the restaurants. Starved Rock State Park, Dayton Ridge Golf Club, and Buffalo Rock State Park are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Ottawa?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Ottawa:
Hampton Inn Ottawa, ILOttawa hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ottawa Starved Rock Area2.5-star Ottawa hotel with indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Super 8 by Wyndham Ottawa Starved Rock2.5-star Ottawa hotel with indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location