What is Galena Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider welcoming Galena. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Galena for its shopping. Spend a day checking out attractions like Dowling House, Belvedere Mansion and Eagle Ridge Resort. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Galena has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 14 Galena family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Galena?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Free in-room internet • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free breakfast • Indoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • Walkable location
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Galena, ILFamily-friendly hotel
Belle Aire Mansion Guest House3-star B&B
Ramada by Wyndham Galena Hotel and Day SpaGalena hotel with spa, casino
Stoney Creek Inn GalenaSuburban Galena hotel with bar
Annie Wiggins Guest House2.5-star B&B
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Galena?
You’ll discover that Galena and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some suggestions to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Grant Park
- Horseshoe Mound
- J Dubuque Monument
- Dowling House
- Old Market House
- Grant Home
- Belvedere Mansion
- Eagle Ridge Resort
- Chestnut Mountain Resort
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks