Hotels in Land O Lakes, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Land O Lakes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Land O Lakes
Land O Lakes overviewLand O Lakes is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Families can spend some quality time at Amsoil Eagle River Derbytrack and Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag. While you're here, stop by Ottawa National Forest Visitor Center and World Snowmobile Headquarters. Land O Lakes is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Land O LakesWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Land O Lakes can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 13 hotels in the Land O Lakes area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to Land O LakesFly in to Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from downtown Land O Lakes.
What to see around Land O LakesFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Amsoil Eagle River Derbytrack
- • Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag
- • Paulding Light
- • Elmer's Fun Park
- • Ottawa National Forest Visitor Center
- • World Snowmobile Headquarters
- • Eagle River Golf Course
- • Eagle River Stadium
When to visit Land O LakesCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 43°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches