What is Saltillo Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Saltillo for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a picture at Saltillo Casino and Alameda Zaragoza Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Saltillo popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you enjoying everything that Saltillo has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Saltillo?
Top hotel picks in and around Saltillo:
Hampton by Hilton Saltillo3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Quinta Real SaltilloLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Paseo Villalta
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Quality Inn & Suites Saltillo EurotelFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Hyatt Place SaltilloArt Deco hotel with bar, near Paseo Villalta
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
Holiday Inn Express Saltillo Zona Aeropuerto, an IHG Hotel3-star Saltillo hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Saltillo?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Saltillo while on a budget. Take a look at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Museum of the Desert
- Birds of Mexico Museum
- Los Presidentes Coahuilenses Museum
- Plaza la Nogalera Shopping Center
- Paseo Villalta
- Galerías Saltillo
- Saltillo Casino
- Alameda Zaragoza Park
- Santiago Cathedral
Sights & Landmarks