What is Fargo Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Fargo. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the shopping to the entertainment choices, Fargo has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Fargo Civic Center, Scheels Arena and Fargodome. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Fargo has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 48 Fargo accommodations to locate one you and the family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Fargo?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Close to shopping
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Central location
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Spacious rooms
Days Inn by Wyndham FargoSuburban hotel
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & SuitesFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
MainStay Suites Fargo - I-94 Medical CenterFargo hotel in shopping district
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fargo 19th Ave/Airport Dome2-star hotel
AmericInn by Wyndham Fargo Medical CenterFamily-friendly hotel in shopping district
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Fargo?
You’ll discover that Fargo and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Fargo Air Museum
- Roger Maris Museum
- Plains Art Museum
- Fargo Civic Center
- Scheels Arena
Sights & Landmarks