Traveling With Your Pet to Fargo
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Fargo? We've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals with you on some Fargo adventures, or pop out to explore the shopping and restaurants while they sleep. Fargo Civic Center and Scheels Arena might be worth a visit while you're in town. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Fargo will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Fargo?
Top hotel picks in and around Fargo:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fargo-Medical CenterFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Walkable location
Ramada by Wyndham Fargo3-star hotel with casino, indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
C'mon Inn Fargo3-star hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 5 spa tubs • Central location
Fargo Inn and SuitesFargo motel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Holiday Inn Fargo, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Fargo?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Fargo:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Fargo Civic Center
- Scheels Arena
- Fargo Air Museum
- Roger Maris Museum
- Plains Art Museum
Museums & Art Galleries