What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Marquette?
Although keeping fit and healthy using the hotel fitness center is important, you might decide to shake up your routine and discover some of these things to see and do in Marquette.
- Presque Isle Park
- Little Presque Isle Recreation Area
- Lakenenland Sculpture Park
- Hidden Beach
- McCarty Cove
- Dead River Beach
- Superior Dome
- Marquette Mountain
- Sugarloaf Mountain
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Marquette
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're visiting Marquette, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Travelers to Marquette like the lake views. Superior Dome, Marquette Mountain, and Presque Isle Park are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Marquette?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Marquette:
Superior Stay HotelCity-center hotel within easy reach of Northern Michigan University
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Cedar Motor InnMarquette boutique hotel with 2 bars
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Landmark Inn3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Brentwood Motor InnMarquette hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour health club • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Value Host Motor Inn3-star hotel
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location