Hotels in Traverse City

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Traverse City?

Top landmarks in Traverse City

Find out more about Traverse City

Visitors really like Traverse City, especially its beaches, festivals, and wineries. Simply book a local tour to enjoy your stay a little more. You might find the perfect souvenir at Front Street or Village at Grand Traverse Commons. There's plenty more to see, including sights like Clinch Park Beach and Great Wolf Lodge Water Park.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Traverse City?
Best Western Plus Traverse City, Cambria Hotel Traverse City and Bayshore Resort are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Traverse City?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City, The Beach Haus Resort and Grand Beach Resort Hotel. You can see all 22 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Traverse City?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Traverse City, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Traverse City?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: Traverse City Centennial Farm Estate- Very close to downtown.
Which Traverse City hotels do travelers like for their terrific location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: The Baywatch Resort, Grand Beach Resort Hotel and Park Place Hotel.
Where can I stay in Traverse City if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
A few inexpensive options worth considering are Grand Beach Resort Hotel, ParkShore Resort and Blossom Hotel & Suites Traverse City. You can browse more choices on our site, including 6 motels.
Where can I stay in Traverse City if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 400 vacation homes. In addition, there are 61 apartments and 312 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Traverse City with my children?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Three Side By Side Luxury Lakeside Homes With Dock, Sandy Beach, Hot Tubs, SUP, ParkShore Resort and Modern Farmhouse ~ New Construction ~ Private Access To Leelanau Trail. You can also review 18 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Traverse City for a vacation with my partner?
Bayshore Resort is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Traverse City be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Traverse City are usually July and August with an average temp of 65°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 25°F. The rainiest months are September and August.
Why should I book my Traverse City accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Traverse City travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring