Traveling With Your Pet to Three Rivers
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the family-friendly city of Three Rivers, we've got you covered. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Three Rivers outings, or pop out to explore the sights while they're napping. Consider a visit to local attractions like Choke Canyon State Park and Nueces River while you're in the area. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Three Rivers can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Three Rivers?
Top hotel picks in and around Three Rivers:
Quality Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Motel 6 Three Rivers, TX2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Atria Inn and Suites2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
OYO Hotel Three Rivers TX US-2812.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
Lux Inn and SuitesThree Rivers guestrooms with kitchenettes
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Spacious rooms
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Three Rivers?
Check out these things to see and do in Three Rivers:
- Choke Canyon State Park
- Tip's Park
- Nueces River
- Frio River
- Three Rivers City Hall
Sights & Landmarks