What is New Braunfels Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about New Braunfels. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From the entertainment choices to the shopping, New Braunfels has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Comal River, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort and Landa Park. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, New Braunfels has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can pick from 50 New Braunfels accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in New Braunfels?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Playground
- Kid's club • Mini golf • Arcade • Rollaway beds
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Playground • BBQ grills • Central location
- In-room kitchens • BBQ grills
- In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
The Other Place
The Summit Vacation Resort Tree Top Villas3-star hotel
Kuebler Waldrip Haus B&B3.5-star New Braunfels B&B with bar
★ Escape to the Country! ★ Rustic Cozy Retreat with Hill Country ViewAdults-only guesthouse
Hill Country Rustic Luxury Condo w/ Resort Heated Pool & Near Gruene HallResort in Gruene
What Should I See and Do with Kids in New Braunfels?
You’ll discover that New Braunfels and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Landa Park
- Prince Solms Park
- New Braunfels Conservation Society
- The Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country
- Sophienburg Museum & Archives
- Comal River
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort
- Guadalupe River
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- New Braunfels MarketPlace
- New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside