Hotels in Ottawa Lake, Michigan
Search & Compare Ottawa Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ottawa Lake
Ottawa Lake overviewOttawa Lake is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Toledo Botanical Garden when the weather is nice. Make plans to visit the popular Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo. Ottawa Lake is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Ottawa LakeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ottawa Lake is the place to go. There are 94 hotels in the Ottawa Lake area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 39 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 48 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to Ottawa LakeFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from downtown Ottawa Lake. Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) is the next closest major airport, 37.7 mi (60.7 km) away.
What to see around Ottawa LakeOutdoorsy fun is on hand like football and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Glass Bowl
- • Raceway Park
- • Toledo Speedway
- • Lucas County Recreation Center
- • Fifth Third Field
- • Maumee Sports Mall
- • Maumee Antique Mall
- • Toledo Botanical Garden
- • Toledo Museum of Art
- • Toledo Zoo
When to visit Ottawa LakeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 6.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.1 inches