Outer Banks Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Outer Banks
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Aycock Brown Welcome Center
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- Currituck Outer Banks Visitor's Center
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse
- Nags Head Woods Preserve
- Avon Fishing Pier
- Wright Brothers National Memorial
- Ocracoke Island Visitor Center
- Currituck Beach
- Corolla Raceway
- Bodie Island Lighthouse
- Kinnakeet Clay Works
- North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island
- Fort Raleigh National Historic Site
- Outer Banks Watersports
- Jockey's Ridge State Park
- Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts
Hotels in Outer Banks with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Outer Banks, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Outer Banks by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Beacon Villas by KEES Vacations
- Service: Beacon Villas by KEES Vacations
- Comfort: Beacon Villas by KEES Vacations
- Condition: Beacon Villas by KEES Vacations
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!