Traveling With Your Pet to Ogallala
If you're looking for a hotel in Ogallala that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. Hotels.com can help you and Fluffy find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Ogallala outings, or pop out to enjoy the restaurants while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Ogallala like to visit Petrified Wood Gallery and Mansion on the Hill Museum. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Ogallala will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Ogallala?
Top hotel picks in and around Ogallala:
Americinn by Wyndham Ogallala2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Travelodge by Wyndham OgallalaEdwardian hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ogallala, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Ogallala hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Quality Inn OgallalaOgallala hotel next to convention center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Super 8 by Wyndham OgallalaIn the heart of Ogallala
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Ogallala?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Ogallala, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Lake Ogallala State Recreation Area (7.6 mi/12.2 km)
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area (9.3 mi/14.9 km)