What is Little Rock Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Little Rock. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the libraries to the live music, Little Rock has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Arkansas State Capitol Building, Robinson Center and River Market District. When it's time to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Little Rock has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 58 Little Rock accommodations to locate one you and the family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Little Rock?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • In-room kitchenette
- Outdoor pool • In-room kitchens
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Comfy beds
Atria Inn and Suites Extended StaySuburban hotel
Execustay at Park at RiverdaleCity-center hotel
Holiday Inn Little Rock West - Chenal Pkwy, an IHG HotelSuburban hotel with bar, near Arkansas Heart Hospital
TownePlace Suites Little Rock West2.5-star hotel
Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, an IHG HotelDowntown Little Rock hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Little Rock?
You'll find that Little Rock and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- River Market District
- Riverfront Park
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Arkansas School for the Deaf Historical Museum
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
- Historic Arkansas Museum
- Arkansas State Capitol Building
- Robinson Center
- Arkansas State Fairgrounds
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Park Plaza Mall
- Outlets of Little Rock
- South Main