What is El Dorado Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of El Dorado for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Murphy Arts District and Moro Bay State Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes El Dorado popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that El Dorado has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in El Dorado?
Top hotel picks in and around El Dorado:
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham El Dorado2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
Super 8 by Wyndham El Dorado2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Inn & Suites El DoradoCity-center El Dorado hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, El Dorado, ARCity-center El Dorado hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in El Dorado?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in El Dorado while staying within budget. Check out these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Moro Bay State Park
- Logoly State Park
- Louisiana Purchase State Park
- Murphy Arts District
- The Newton House Museum
- El Dorado Confederate Monument
- South Arkansas Arts Center
- South Arkansas Arboretum State Park
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks