Traveling With Your Pet to El Dorado
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the family-friendly city of El Dorado, we've got you covered. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your animals along on your El Dorado outings, or head out to enjoy the sights while they're napping. Local attractions like Murphy Arts District and Moro Bay State Park are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in El Dorado can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in El Dorado?
Top hotel picks in and around El Dorado:
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham El Dorado2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
Super 8 by Wyndham El Dorado2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Comfort Inn & Suites El DoradoCity-center El Dorado hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, El Dorado, ARCity-center El Dorado hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in El Dorado?
Here are some things you might enjoy in El Dorado:
- Moro Bay State Park
- Logoly State Park
- Louisiana Purchase State Park
- Murphy Arts District
- The Newton House Museum
- El Dorado Confederate Monument
Sights & Landmarks