Hotels in Tripoli

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Top landmarks in Tripoli

Find out more about Tripoli

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Tripoli. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Tripoli has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Tripoli with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Tripoli hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Tripoli hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Tripoli?
Guests like City Guest House, SEED Guest House and Olive Gardens Resort.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Tripoli?
Park your car for free at SEED Guest House.
Can I book refundable hotels in Tripoli?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Tripoli, most accommodations offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
What will the weather in Tripoli be like during my vacation?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Tripoli when the average temp is 79°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 59°F. January and December are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tripoli hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tripoli trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.