Gaspe Peninsula Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Gaspe Peninsula
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Forillon National Park
- Sainte-Anne-des-Mont Dock
- Perce Rock
- Mont Sainte Anne
- Beausejour Covered Bridge
- Bonaventure Island
- Magasin General Historique Authentique 1928
- Bonaventure Lighhouse
- Reford Gardens
- Parc de la Riviere Mitis
- Station Touristique Pin Rouge
- Centre de Ski Mont-Bechervaise
- Musee de la Maison Horace-Bouffard
- Mont Sainte Anne Grotto
- Acadian Museum of Bonaventure
- Gaspe Cathedral
- Centre d'Art Marcel Gagnon
Hotels in Gaspe Peninsula with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Gaspe Peninsula, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Gaspe Peninsula by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Gîte Grand-Père Nicole
- Service: Gîte Grand-Père Nicole
- Comfort: Gîte Grand-Père Nicole
- Condition: Gîte Grand-Père Nicole
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!