What is Waycross Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Waycross. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Waycross for its excursions. Spend a day checking out attractions like Okefenokee Swamp Park, Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge and Laura S Walker State Park. When it's time to rest after a day of touring the area with the kids, Waycross has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. We have 7 Waycross family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Waycross?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waycross, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
Comfort Suites WaycrossArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Hampton Inn Waycross2.5-star Waycross hotel with outdoor pool
Quality Inn & SuitesWaycross hotel with restaurant, bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Waycross?
You’ll discover that Waycross and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay both educational and memorable:
- Okefenokee Swamp Park
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge
- Laura S Walker State Park
- Okefenokee Heritage Center
- Southern Forest World
Museums & Art Galleries