Hotels With Pools in Statesboro
If you're looking for a hotel with a pool in the family-friendly city of Statesboro, we've got you covered. We can help you find a good hotel in Statesboro so you can plan your exploration of the city's restaurants. Do you want to spend time seeing the area's attractions before going back to your hotel to swim or lounge? Leave your goggles behind, grab a hat, and make your way to nearby sights like Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University and Allen E. Paulson Stadium.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels With Pools in Statesboro?
Our 10 Statesboro hotels with pools will give you some choices to fit your budget and wish list. Our guests rated these as their top picks:
- Outdoor pool • Pool • Seasonal outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Fitness center
- Outdoor pool • Pool loungers • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • 24-hour fitness center
- Pool • Seasonal outdoor pool • Pool loungers • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Springhill Suites Statesboro University AreaStatesboro hotel in historical district
Home2 Suites by Hilton Statesboro3-star hotel
Quality Inn And SuitesGeorgian hotel in city center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Statesboro?
Here are some things to see and do in Statesboro when you leave your pool hotel:
- Botanic Garden at Georgia Southern University
- George L. Smith State Park
- Fair Road Park
- Allen E. Paulson Stadium
- Splash In the Boro
- J.I. Clements Stadium
Sights & Landmarks