What is Augusta Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to visit the family-friendly city of Augusta for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who travel to Augusta love the restaurants. Take a selfie at Augusta Imperial Theatre and Miller Theater for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Augusta a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. We have 44 cheap Augusta hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Augusta?
Hotels.com travelers' top Augusta budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center
West Bank InnConvenient to Augusta National Golf Club
Budgetel Inn & SuitesAugusta hotel in city center
Quality Inn At Fort Gordon2.5-star hotel
Knights Inn Augusta at Boy Scout RdWithin easy reach of Augusta National Golf Club
Hyatt Place Augusta3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Augusta?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Augusta while staying within budget. Take a look at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Augusta Riverwalk
- Citizens Park
- Mistletoe State Park
- Augusta Museum of History
- The Augusta Canal Interpretive Center at Enterprise Mill
- Morris Museum of Art
- Augusta Imperial Theatre
- Miller Theater
- Bell Auditorium
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks