What is Mobile Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Mobile on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Saenger Theatre Mobile and Mardi Gras Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Mobile popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 28 cheap Mobile hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Mobile?
Hotels.com travelers' top Mobile budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Econo LodgeMobile hotel in city center
Hampton Inn Mobile-I-10/Bellingrath GardensMobile hotel with outdoor pool, bar
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mobile - Tillman's CornerCity-center hotel
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mobile2-star hotel
Red Roof Inn & Suites Mobile SW – I-102-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mobile?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Mobile while on a budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Mardi Gras Park
- Bienville Square
- Mobile Botanical Gardens
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park
- Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
- Gulf Coast Exploreum
- Saenger Theatre Mobile
- Mobile Civic Center
- Mobile Cruise Terminal
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks