Hotels in Hazlehurst, Georgia
Search & Compare Hazlehurst Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Hazlehurst hotels
Best hotels in Hazlehurst
Hazlehurst overviewHazlehurst is a small town distinct for its museums. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Jeff David Country Club and Appling Country Club. A stop at places like Edwin Hatch Nuclear Plant and Blueberry Plantation Golf Course will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Hazlehurst also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HazlehurstWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hazlehurst has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 252 user reviews of Hazlehurst hotels:
- • Western Motel Inn and Suites Hazlehurst (Hazlehurst)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Hazlehurst)
How to get to HazlehurstFly in to Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 83.4 mi (134.3 km) from downtown Hazlehurst.
What to see around HazlehurstFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Jeff David Country Club
- • Appling Country Club
- • Blueberry Plantation Golf Course
- • Edwin Hatch Nuclear Plant
- • General Coffee State Park
- • Heritage Station Museum
- • South Georgia College
When to visit HazlehurstWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 13.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 15.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches