Hotels in Hunting Island, South Carolina
Search & Compare Hunting Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hunting Island
Hunting Island overviewHunting Island is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Chapel of Ease and Fort Fremont. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Hunting Island Lighthouse and Hunting Island State Park. Hunting Island is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Hunting IslandFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Hunting Island is the place to go. There are 83 hotels in the Hunting Island area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 31 3-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
How to get to Hunting IslandFly in to Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from downtown Hunting Island. Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 42.5 mi (68.4 km) away.
What to see around Hunting IslandHere are some favorite choices:
- • Hunting Island Lighthouse
- • Hunting Island State Park
- • Chapel of Ease
- • Penn Center
- • Plantation Course at Edisto
When to visit Hunting IslandWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 17.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches