Prince Edward Island Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Prince Edward Island
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Green Gables
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Consolidated Credit Union Place
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Prince Edward Island National Park
- Eastlink Centre
- Anne of Green Gables Museum
- Avonlea Village
- The Myriad View Artisan Distillery
- Confederation Centre of the Arts
- Cavendish Beach
- Shining Waters Family Fun Park
- Haunted Mansion
- Harbourfront Theatre
- North Rustico Beach
- Red Shores Racetrack and Casino
- Prince Edward Island Regiment Museum
- St. Simon and St. Jude Church
- Burlington Amusement Park
Hotels in Prince Edward Island with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Island Home Bed and Breakfast
- Service: Island Home Bed and Breakfast
- Comfort: Island Home Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Island Home Bed and Breakfast
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Prince Edward Island are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Prince Edward Island with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.