What is Martinsville Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the family-friendly city of Martinsville for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a selfie at Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center and Museum and Studio 107 for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Martinsville a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from enjoying everything that Martinsville has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Martinsville?
Top hotel picks in and around Martinsville:
Hampton Inn Martinsville2.5-star Martinsville hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Quality Inn near Martinsville Speedway2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Comfort Inn3-star hotel, convenient to Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Econo LodgeCity-center motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Raceway InnWithin easy reach of Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Martinsville?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Martinsville while on a budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center and Museum
- Studio 107
- Virginia Museum of Natural History
- Liberty Fair Mall
- Dick & Willie Passage Rail Trail
- Piedmont Arts
Sights & Landmarks