What is State College Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about State College. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From the sports events to the live music, State College has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Pegula Ice Arena, The Arboretum at Penn State and Bryce Jordan Center. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, State College has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 16 State College accommodations to locate one you and the family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in State College?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Pennsylvania State University
Hampton Inn State CollegeHotel with restaurant, near Pennsylvania State University
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & SuitesState College hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State CollegeMountain hotel with restaurant, near Pegula Ice Arena
Sleep Inn near Penn StateWithin easy reach of Pennsylvania State University
What Should I See and Do with Kids in State College?
You’ll discover that State College and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- Discovery Space of Central Pennsylvania
- What-A-Blast Extreme Laser Tag
- Pegula Ice Arena
- The Arboretum at Penn State
- Bryce Jordan Center
Sights & Landmarks