What is Meadville Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the family-friendly city of Meadville without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a picture at Whispering Pines Golf Course and Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Meadville popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from enjoying everything that Meadville has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Meadville?
Top hotel picks in and around Meadville:
Holiday Inn Express Meadville (I-79 Exit 147a), an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Econo LodgeIn the heart of Meadville
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hampton Inn Meadville2.5-star Meadville hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Comfy beds
Quality InnMeadville hotel in city center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Mayor Lord's House B&BCity-center B&B within walking distance of Allegheny College
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Meadville?
Here are some ways to have fun in Meadville on a shoestring budget.
- Sights & Landmarks
- Whispering Pines Golf Course
- Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum
- Woodcock Lake Park