What is Morgantown Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Morgantown on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Morgantown love the restaurants. Take a selfie at Mountaineer Field and Mylan Puskar Stadium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Morgantown a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 8 cheap Morgantown hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Morgantown?
Hotels.com travelers' top Morgantown budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Motel 6 Morgantown, WVMountain motel
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham MorgantownCity-center hotel
Residence Inn by Marriott Morgantown Medical Center AreaCity-center hotel within easy reach of West Virginia University
Suburban Studios Morgantown2-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Morgantown?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Morgantown while keeping to your budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Coopers Rock State Forest
- Tygart Lake State Park
- Ohiopyle State Park
- University Town Center
- Uniontown Mall
- Morgantown Farmers Market
- Mountaineer Field
- Mylan Puskar Stadium
- West Virginia University Coliseum
Sights & Landmarks