Hotels in St Albans, West Virginia
Search & Compare St Albans Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in St Albans
St Albans overviewSt Albans is a relaxing place unique for its spas and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Ridenour Memorial Park and Nitro City Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Scarlet Oaks Country Club and Charleston Civic Center will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, St Albans also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in St AlbansWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, St Albans has accommodations to fit every need. There are 40 hotels in the St Albans area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 7019 user reviews of St Albans hotels: Americas Best Value Inn-St. Albans/South Charleston
How to get to St AlbansFly in to Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from downtown St Albans.
What to see around St AlbansIt's recognized for its waterfalls, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Ridenour Memorial Park
- • Nitro City Park
- • Kanawha State Forest
- • Drawdy Falls Roadside Park
- • Scarlet Oaks Country Club
- • Charleston Civic Center
- • Charleston Town Center Mall
- • Avampato Discovery Museum
- • Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
When to visit St AlbansWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 10.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches