What is Hagerstown Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to visit the family-friendly city of Hagerstown for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Hagerstown absolutely love the restaurants. Take a selfie at Maryland Theater and Pennsylvania Dutch Market for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Hagerstown a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 10 cheap Hagerstown hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Hagerstown?
Hotels.com travelers' top Hagerstown budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham HagerstownHagerstown hotel in suburbs
State Line Inn2-star motel
Econo Lodge Hagerstown I-81Hagerstown hotel in shopping district
Travelodge by Wyndham HagerstownConvenient to Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway AreaHagerstown motel in shopping district
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Hagerstown?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Hagerstown on a modest budget. Take a look at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Pennsylvania Dutch Market
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets
- Maryland Theater
- Hagerstown Speedway
- Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium
Sights & Landmarks