Hotels in Bow, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Bow Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bow
Bow overviewBow is special for its sports, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Plan a fun excursion to Verizon Wireless Arena and New Hampshire International Speedway. Be sure stop by Plausawa Valley Country Club and Capitol Center for the Arts while you're here. Bow is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BowWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Bow has accommodations to fit every need. There are 58 hotels in the Bow area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 38 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $123 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 8832 user reviews of Bow hotels: Hampton Inn by Hilton Concord/Bow (Concord)
How to get to BowFly in to Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from downtown Bow.
What to see around BowFun activities are on hand such as biking, sporting events, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Verizon Wireless Arena
- • Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
- • New Hampshire International Speedway
- • Plausawa Valley Country Club
- • Capitol Center for the Arts
- • New Hampshire State House
- • Walker-Woodman House
- • Christa McAuliffe Planetarium
When to visit BowWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches