Hotels in Manchester, Massachusetts
Search & Compare Manchester Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manchester
City overviewUnique features here include beaches and historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options. There are 333 hotels in the area and you can shop as many as 98 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 138 3-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
- • 121 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
- • 13 5-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
How to get to ManchesterFly in to Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from downtown Manchester. Manchester Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ManchesterSights especially popular with families include:
- • Long Hill
- • Wolf Hollow
- • Salem Willows Park
- • Salem Toy Museum
- • Singing Beach
- • Agassiz Rock
- • Coolidge Reservation
- • Misery Island Reservation
- • Mount Ann Park
- • Salem State College
- • Joppa Flats Education Center and Wildlife Sanctuary
- • Essex Shipbuilding Museum
- • Hammond Castle
- • Ravenswood Park
- • Cogswell's Grant
- • Half Moon Beach