What is Wilmington Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Wilmington without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Wilmington love the shopping and restaurants. Take a photo at Longwood Gardens and The Playhouse on Rodney Square for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Wilmington popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Wilmington has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Wilmington?
Top hotel picks in and around Wilmington:
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Brandywine ValleySuburban Wilmington hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown3.5-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free in-room WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel WilmingtonSuburban Wilmington hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Staybridge Suites Wilmington Downtown, an IHG Hotel3-star Wilmington hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Wilmington?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Wilmington on a modest budget. Check out these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Longwood Gardens
- Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park
- Nemours Mansion and Gardens
- Delaware Art Museum
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Wilmington and Western Railroad
- The Playhouse on Rodney Square
- Grand Opera House
- World Cafe Live at the Queen
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks