Florida Keys Spa Hotels & Resorts
Search for Spa hotels in Florida Keys
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Duval Street
- Mallory Square
- Bahia Honda State Park and Beach
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Southernmost Point
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- South Beach
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Higgs Beach
- Sombrero Beach
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery
- Seven Mile Bridge
- Key West Aquarium
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Theater of the Sea
- Dolphins Plus
- Key West Golf Club
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
Hotels in Florida Keys with a Spa
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Florida Keys based on bookings from the last hour:
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa - A Noble House Resort
- Sunset Key Cottages
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
There are many benefits to having a spa retreat. Escaping your busy life for a few days will allow you to re-energize and reduce your anxieties. Massages can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, and research has shown that massage therapy can help alleviate common ailments.
So relax, rejuvenate, and recharge by booking a spa hotel in Florida Keys. After a morning of pampering, explore the sights that Florida Keys has to offer. Chat with locals to find unique dining options or a cool new bar to grab a cocktail. Book a spa hotel in Florida Keys and wake up to a better you.
Before you book, check out user reviews. There are currently We show reviews from Expedia and TripAdvisor so you know that you are reading genuine, reliable reviews. Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go, view amenities, and save the hotels you want to view and compare later.