Hotels in Little Torch Key, Florida
Search & Compare Little Torch Key Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Little Torch Key
Little Torch Key overviewLittle Torch Key is a relaxing place unique for its beaches, live music, and oceanfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and snorkeling. Spend a relaxing day at Bahia Honda State Park and Beach when the weather is nice. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Little Torch Key is for you.
Where to stay in Little Torch KeyWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Little Torch Key can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 48 hotels in the Little Torch Key area and you can shop as many as 26 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $115 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 12513 user reviews of Little Torch Key hotels:
- • Little Palm Island Resort & Spa - A Noble House Resort (Little Torch Key)
- • Parmer's Resort (Little Torch Key)
- • Dolphin Marina & Cottages (Little Torch Key)
How to get to Little Torch KeyFly in to Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from downtown Little Torch Key. Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 104 mi (167.4 km) away.
When to visit Little Torch KeyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 81°F day, 64°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 70°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 78°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 6.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 19.0 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches