Hotels in DeBary, Florida
Search & Compare DeBary Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in DeBary
DeBary overviewDeBary is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Families will find plenty of fun at Central Florida Zoo. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Blue Springs State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, DeBary also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DeBaryDeBary offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 123 hotels in the DeBary area and you can shop as many as 31 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 35 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 70 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 16 4-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 26121 user reviews of DeBary hotels: Hampton Inn Debary/Deltona
How to get to DeBaryFly in to Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from downtown DeBary. Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away.
What to see around DeBarySights especially popular with families include:
- • Central Florida Zoo
- • Congo River Golf - Altamonte Springs
- • Gemini Springs Park
- • DeBary Hall Historic Site
- • Lake Monroe Park
- • Thursby House
- • Green Springs Park
When to visit DeBaryWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 49°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 71°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 21.7 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches