Hotels in Pahala, Hawaii
Search & Compare Pahala Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pahala
Pahala overviewPahala is a small town known for its beaches and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the volcano and the jungle. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Punalu'u Beach when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Ka'u Coffee Mill and Wood Valley Temple. Pahala is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PahalaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pahala is the place to go. There are 36 hotels in the Pahala area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 883 user reviews of Pahala hotels:
- • Pahala Plantation Cottages (Pahala - Naalehu)
- • Colony I at Sea Mountain in Pahala (Pahala - Naalehu)
How to get to PahalaFly in to Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.), 53.4 mi (86 km) from downtown Pahala.
What to see around PahalaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Punalu'u Beach
- • Ka'u Coffee Mill
- • Wood Valley Temple
- • Paradise Meadows
When to visit PahalaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 63°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 32.2 inches
- • April-June: 27.0 inches
- • July-September: 30.6 inches
- • October-December: 36.9 inches