What is Missoula Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the riverfront city of Missoula without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Missoula County Courthouse and Wilma Theatre for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Missoula popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 14 cheap Missoula hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Missoula?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Missoula budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Quality Inn & Suites2.5-star Missoula hotel with indoor pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Missoula Airport2-star Missoula hotel with bar
My Place Hotel - Missoula, MT3-star hotel, convenient to Big Sky Brewing Co.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel in Grant Creek with indoor pool
Citilodge Suites2-star hotel in Westside
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Missoula?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Missoula on a modest budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Caras Park
- Greenough Park
- Missoula Memorial Rose Garden
- Missoula Art Museum
- Historical Museum
- Missoula County Courthouse
- Wilma Theatre
- Clark Fork River
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks