Hotels in Center Island, Washington
Search & Compare Center Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Center Island
Center Island overviewCenter Island is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and ferries. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Cap Sante Boat Haven. A stop at places like Spencer Spit State Park and Lopez Island Golf Club will create some memories. Center Island is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Center IslandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Center Island has accommodations to fit every need. There are 56 hotels in the Center Island area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to Center IslandFly in to Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from downtown Center Island. Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) is the next closest major airport, 9 mi (14.5 km) away.
What to see around Center IslandHere are some favorite choices:
- • Spencer Spit State Park
- • Lopez Island Golf Club
- • Iceberg Point
- • Shark Reef Park
- • Washington Park
When to visit Center IslandIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 7.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches