Hotels in Port Bailey, Alaska
Search & Compare Port Bailey Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Port Bailey
Port Bailey overviewPort Bailey is known for its historical sites, museums, and marina. You'll find extensive beer and bar options. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Port Bailey is for you.
Where to stay in Port BaileyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Port Bailey has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Port Bailey with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Port Bailey, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Port BaileyFly in to Kodiak, AK (ADQ), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from downtown Port Bailey.
When to visit Port BaileyIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 57°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 62°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 51°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 20.0 inches
- • April-June: 17.4 inches
- • July-September: 16.9 inches
- • October-December: 23.9 inches