Hotels in Glennallen, Alaska
Search & Compare Glennallen Hotels
Trending now in Glennallen
- Most booked
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
4 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We stayed in a two bedroom log cabin and it was a cool experience. It is not luxurious by any standard, but this is a historic landmark and I enjoyed that vibe. We hung out at the Tavern two doors down after checking in and it was fun hanging with the locals. Breakfast in the restaurant seemed..."
B, Jul 2016, US
Most recent review
"My hubby and I stopped here for the night only. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners were amazing people"
A Traveller, Oct 2015, US
Best hotels in Glennallen
Glennallen overviewGlennallen is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. Spend a relaxing day at Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Wrangell‐St. Elias National Park Visitor Center and Chapel on the Hill. Whatever you're into, Glennallen has something for you.
Where to stay in GlennallenWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Glennallen can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to GlennallenFly in to Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.), 159.6 mi (256.9 km) from downtown Glennallen.
What to see around GlennallenSome recommended attractions include:
- • Wrangell‐St. Elias National Park Visitor Center
- • Chapel on the Hill
- • Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve
When to visit GlennallenWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 35°F day, -12°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 69°F day, 29°F night
- • October-December: 46°F day, -10°F night
- • January-March: 0.8 inches
- • April-June: 2.0 inches
- • July-September: 5.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.5 inches