Hotels in English Bay, Alaska
Search & Compare English Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in English Bay
English Bay overviewEnglish Bay is a relaxing place known for its beaches and oceanfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of glaciers and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Seldovia Public Library. English Bay is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in English BayA welcoming city for all, English Bay has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the English Bay area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to English BayFly in to Homer, AK (HOM), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from downtown English Bay.
When to visit English BayIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 38°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 60°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 49°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 4.9 inches
- • July-September: 8.7 inches
- • October-December: 14.8 inches