Hotels in Butler, Oregon
Search & Compare Butler Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Butler
Butler overviewButler is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and known for its wineries and waterparks. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Head to Cross Creek Golf Course and Drift Creek Covered Bridge to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Butler is for you.
Where to stay in ButlerFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Butler is the place to go. There are 56 hotels in the Butler area and you can shop as many as 23 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $219 per night
How to get to ButlerFly in to Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from downtown Butler. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 60 mi (96.5 km) away.
What to see around ButlerHere are some local highlights:
- • Cross Creek Golf Course
- • Drift Creek Covered Bridge
When to visit ButlerWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 16.3 inches
- • April-June: 5.8 inches
- • July-September: 2.2 inches
- • October-December: 17.4 inches