Pet Friendly Hotels in Blue Mountains
Search for Pet Friendly hotels in Blue Mountains
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Nepean Hospital
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Three Sisters
- Panthers World of Entertainment
- Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre
- Katoomba Scenic World
- Blacktown International Sportspark
- Rouse Hill Village Centre
- Hawkesbury Race Club
- Echo Point Lookout
- Tizzana Winery
- Pepper Stadium
- Sublime Point Lookout
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mount Tomah
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium
- Wentworth Falls Waterfall
- Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
- Nurragingy Reserve
- Rouse Hill Estate
Traveling with your pet to Blue Mountains
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Blue Mountains based on bookings from the last hour:
- Kurrajong Trails and Cottages
- Sidney's Retreat
Sidney's RetreatBooking a pet friendly hotel in Blue Mountains can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Blue Mountains travel guides
Blue Mountains accommodation options range from cozy cottages and guesthouses to self-catering herit...
Teeming with craft shops showcasing artisanal talent and antique stores, Blue Mountains shopping cha...
The Blue Mountains area is a magical UNESCO World Heritage Site that begs to be explored. From hundr...