Hotels in Noia, Spain
Search & Compare Noia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Noia
Noia overviewNoia is a relaxing place distinct for its countryside and gardens. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square. Head to Church of Santa Maria Nova and Church of Saint Martin to make some memories. Noia is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NoiaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Noia is the place to go. There are 193 hotels in the Noia area and you can shop as many as 43 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 58%.
- • 53 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 62 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 43 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
How to get to NoiaFly in to Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from downtown Noia. La Coruna (LCG) is the next closest major airport, 42.6 mi (68.6 km) away.
What to see around NoiaIt's notable for its countryside and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Pedras River Natural Pools
- • Mirador de la Curota
- • Mount Pindo
- • Vilagarcia Beach
- • Ezaro Waterfall
- • Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- • Obradoiro Square
When to visit NoiaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches