Hotels in Campo di Trens

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Campo di Trens?

Top landmarks in Campo di Trens

Find out more about Campo di Trens

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Campo di Trens. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Campo di Trens has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Campo di Trens with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Campo di Trens hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Campo di Trens hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Campo di Trens?
Lener Wirtshaus & Hotel and Hotel Wieser are a couple of accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Campo di Trens?
Hotel Residence der Bircher offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Campo di Trens?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Campo di Trens, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Campo di Trens?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Lener Wirtshaus & Hotel, Hotel Residence der Bircher, and Hotel Wieser.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Campo di Trens for a family-friendly vacation?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Hotel Residence der Bircher, Larch and Hotel Wieser. You can also check out 8 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Campo di Trens for a vacation with my partner?
Hotel Brenner is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Campo di Trens be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Campo di Trens when the average temp is 60°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 34°F. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Campo di Trens hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Campo di Trens trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring